<p>The deadline is in 5 days - and with half of us having sent the app, and the rest of us panicking to finish that last essay, i figured it'd be cool if we could have a thread dedicated to all the random/arb stuff about "The Princeton Application".</p>
<p>k, some arb questions:
1. how thick (# of pages) is your final application, counting the essays, brag sheets, supplements, the whole lot...?
2. for those who submitted a copy of the application was it printed PDF from online, or princeton's sent paper application?
3. if you sent a paper app - were your pages printed back to back or single page?
4. how many of you are not sending the "What Else..."
5. which part of the application did you/are you having the most fun filling out?
6. what is "The Worst Thing about Applying to Princeton"? *the best thing obviously being that you might get in!