It's OVER!

<p>High school officially ends tomorrow for me. (We are on a track system, so we go "off-track/vacation" tomorrow.)</p>

<p>All of my grades have been put in the computer, and I just have to take two tests tomorrow, and voila! I'm done! </p>

<p>It feels ** great ** to be leaving HS. But at the same time, I will miss all of my buddies/pals/friends/coworkers, whatnot. :)...</p>

<p>Grr.. I'm ecstatic! Jumping for joy!</p>

<p>Sshhh. The other seniors - such as my S - might hear you.<br>
Enjoy, tlaktan.</p>

<p>High school is over but your life is just BEGINNING!!! Enjoy and make the most of it all --- as I know you will. Best to you!</p>

<p>No AP exams??? Lucky you! Congrats and enjoy college!</p>

<p>God, that's early. We've got 8 more weeks. Have a nice summer</p>

<p>One of my high schools is done for the seniors for me in 3 weeks, and the other is done in 4 weeks. So I have about four weeks until I don't have to worry about anything anymore.</p>

<p>Well, AP Exams... I have quite a few, but at least the HS portion is over. :P</p>

<p>tlaktan-
Ahh-- so you do have those pesky AP's-- it aint over til the fat lady sings :) But that will be soon enough!! congrats</p>

<p>ANDREW!!</p>

<p>Wow! That is SO awesome! I thought WE got out early. My son is done in about 3 weeks. How exciting! One adventure ending....another just beginning. Watch out GEORGETOWN!! <em>lol</em></p>

<p>love, ~berurah</p>

<p>Thanks everyone, and thanks berurah.</p>

<p>Question, is it a personal goal of yours to master the art of every color + size combination possible on CC? :P I love the colorful posts! If only they had easier color combinations..</p>

<p>After all these posts I still dont know how to do them</p>

<p>{size=+1/2/3/whatever you want}{color=orange} Blah blah blah {/color}{/size} Use [] instead of {}</p>

<p>Like this :) </p>

<p>And high school finished in March for me. Muahahahahaha :D</p>

<p>CONGRATULATIONS!!</p>

<p>
[quote]
Question, is it a personal goal of yours to master the art of every color + size combination possible on CC?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>YES!!</p>

<p>~berurah</p>

<p> GO BLUE DEVILS</p>

<p>I finally got the hang of it!!!! :)
</p>

<p>Hoya
Saxa</p>

<p>** THREE CHEERS FOR OLD NASSAU !!!**</p>

<p>[size=3][color=red]Does this work?</p>

<p>[/3] How about this?</p>