I've been contacted for an interview 10 days ago and since then nothing!?

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I'm an intl' student from Israel. In the website page about the interviews, it is clearly said that I have to contact them first.</p>

<p>That's what I did..I contacted the Interview Coordinator for Harvard College in Israel and she answered me back 10 days ago.. to ask me where and when I want to be interviewed (she gave me the possibility between 2 different cities and which day is the best for me - I told her I can only on weekend).
I answered her back a week ago, and since then nothing..</p>

<p>Someone has an idea of what is happening during this process? I'm afraid that Harvard told her that they don't want me and I therefore don't need to be interviewed...is that possible?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>
[quote]
I'm afraid that Harvard told her that they don't want me and I therefore don't need to be interviewed...is that possible?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>That's unlikely :). Interviewers are volunteer alumni, so the person may be busy at the moment. She may be waiting for an interviewer to reply to say that he/she can interview you. I would wait a few more days, and if there is still no response, re-send the email, in case the last email didn't get through because of some technical error. All the best!</p>