Ivy league scholarships (graduate) for Singaporeans

<p>Hi. I am thinking of going back to grad school in the US, and scouring for scholarship possibilities. Singapore is good with schols, but mostly for undergrad. Nothing much for grad studies yet. I've been googling for possibiities but most American schools have stuff for women or minority races etc, not much for Singapore or South East Asia. Any pointers would be super. Thanks!</p>

<p>Most aid for grad students comes from their departments. You need to find out whether there are any teaching or research assistantships available for the programs you are interested in. That should be right on the websites.</p>

<p>Thanks. But at the KSG (kennedy school) the masters program don't seem to enlist any TA type possibilities. That seems more to be reserved for MA/MS students? Welcome any experience from folks who may have been there done that. Thanks!</p>

<p>If you're looking at a professional master's (in public policy?) students in such programs are generally expected to be self-funding. You will find little, if any, financial aid beyond loans. There may be a few fellowships for the very tippy-top applicants, but that's all.</p>

<p>Yep, that's what I was looking for! Thanks for the clarity of that info. Sad, but good to know.</p>

<p>
[quote]
But at the KSG (kennedy school) the masters program don't seem to enlist any TA type possibilities. That seems more to be reserved for MA/MS students?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Am I misreading this? If you are in a MASTERS PROGRAM you would be either a MA or MS student.</p>

<p>The programs the OP is referring to are Master of Public Policy (MPP) or Master of Public Administration (MPA) - professional degrees with little or no funding.</p>