Je voudrais aller en Allemagne en avril, donc, chancez-moi !

<p>hello! thank you for looking at this thread.</p>

<p>Here are my stats:
SAT: CR: 800 M: 680 W: 750 (9 essay)
SAT II: French w/listening: 790, Math I: 720, US History: 780
ACT: 33 (E 36 R 36 M 32 S 28) (9 essay)</p>

<p>I’ve got many ECs, very long-term, dedicated, leadership, etc. Some unique things…“breadth and depth,” just like all the LACs say! Some highlights: weekly columnist for local paper, president of 2 clubs for 2/3 years each (i founded one), editor of school newspaper, peer mentor, full-time summer job…</p>

<p>i have a relatively unique family situation that i wrote about as my common app essay. i thought it was well-written and had personality. i liked all of my supplements.</p>

<p>i am applying to some top LACs (ie Amherst, etc), a few “lesser” ones like bates, dickinson. i am also applying to georgetown SFS. </p>

<p>sorry for the lack of detail - i’m a little afraid of admitting too much haha.</p>

<p>i know you can’t tell definitively whether i’ll be accepted, but do you think i’ll make it past the 1st cut?</p>

<p>thank you!! this is greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>You have as good of a chance as anyone, really… </p>

<p>Bon chance! Si vous avez rien, je vous donne un chien! (I don’t know why I said that… I just thought of a rhyme one day and never got to tell it to anyone :()</p>

<p>Your stats look quite good, I’d say you’re a low reach to Amherst, and I’m sure you’ll get in to at least a few of your LACs. But did you say you’re going to Germany? Good luck!</p>

<p>Yeah, what’s with Allemagne en avril?? Was that just to lure us Francophiles in here??</p>

<p>Thanks for the responses!</p>

<p>@VeryHappy - I may have the opportunity to go to Germany to do some research…so if all is good on the college front in April, hopefully i can! :)</p>