Joking around on the supplement...

<p>For "List the books you read for pleasure in the past year:" I was thinking of putting a terrible children's book that my brother and I would jokingly read when we were younger. Its called "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly" and its basically about a rather large lady who keeps eating things so that it can eat the thing she had just eaten. Spoiler alert.. the book ends "There was an old lady who swallowed a horse. She's dead of course." Pretty bad for a kids book, but whatever.</p>

<p>ANYWAY, I don't read. I hate books, heh. But among the 2 books I read for 'pleasure', this was one. I recently read it to a kid I was baby sitting after I forgot about it for so long. I read it quite a lot this year since its so funny. Would this not be a good idea to put? It does show my personality a bit, I guess. =P</p>

<p>I don't think it's a huge problem to not list a ton of books if it's obvious that your interests lie elsewhere. As for me, the rest of my app indicates that English is my forte so of course I'll have a longer list.</p>

<p>It is not that I will 'not list a ton of books', but rather that my list will only have ONE. And I think the addition of the kids book adds to who i am, heh</p>

<p>Ha, that's okay. I thoroughly enjoyed Diary of a Wimpy Kid and I'm thinking about listing it...although I'm also including several serious books.</p>

<p>i wrote "you mean the internet?" on mine and i got in just fine. i don't think they care.</p>