June 2011 - Subject Tests Maths & Physics

<p>I have done my SAT this 7th of may and I regiestered for three SATII. (Physics & Maths1 & Maths 2).</p>

<p>I got Barrons for both maths and PR for physics. I live in Spain and I will graduate in 2012. I'm a junior.</p>

<p>I showed the physics book to my physics teacher andhalf of the stuff I should know, we will do next year and the other half, I should really study for it. Personally, I found the sample tests quite tough, but of course, without studying.</p>

<p>For computer science, they only ask for two where I want to go so I thought that I could cancel the physics score and just do both maths.
I think maths is relatively easy and maybe, it is worth to drop physics and not spend time studying for that and concentrate on maths 2 and 1. If I am not satisfied with my results, I have the whole summer for studying and retaking (taking physics) in october.</p>

<p>What do you think?</p>

<p>Is there a way to cancel the scores JUST for the physics one?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>

<p>I am in the same boat. My advice--switch to Chemistry! It's a small PRs book. I will take 3 SAT IIs too in June and I am class of 2012 too! </p>

<p>I have 4 weeks! (I had 4 weeks...)</p>

<p>For Math IIC, I am using PR's book. I am finishing it now. In general, I didn't meet any difficulties except for ellipse and circle equations. </p>

<p>For Physics, I will NOT use the PR's book because it contains an enormous amounts of stuff so I will use khanacademy's website. </p>

<p>For Chemistry, I will use PRs book. It's short and good!</p>