Just how lenient is the AP Chem and AP Calc BC curve and readers?

<p>Like I feel quite confident that i got a 4 on the AP Chem exam, but I feel like borderlining for a 3 on the AP Calc BC.</p>

<p>Can you actually pay them to regrade your exam (I know it might result in a lower score, but if I get a 3, I have nothing to lose).</p>

<p>What's your borderline, between a 2 and 3 or a 3 and 4? The curve is quite lenient for BC, you can get less than half the points on the test and still get a 4.</p>

<p>I think I missed like 18 questions on the M/C and i guessed on some of them. </p>

<p>On the FRQ I was also a bit sketchy.</p>

<ol>
<li>Did okay, pretty sure I got some wrong</li>
<li>Okay at it, but I don't think I finished the last part</li>
<li><p>Couldn't finish the last part, ran outta time</p></li>
<li><p>Made a mistake on the area question, I got the integral right, but I wrote 81 instead of 18....and I don't know how I did in the cross-seciton part.</p></li>
<li><p>Only question that I was confident that I got 9 points on</p></li>
<li><p>Did a, a little bit of b and gave up.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>you're ok for a 4, it might be a bit close, but you'll probably get it</p>

<p>Is that just sympathy talk?...even though it did made me feel better</p>

<p>no that's based on the information you gave and information released by college board.</p>

<p>unless there's a drastic change in the curve (unlikely) and you lied about how you did on the Calc test, there is a good chance you will get the 4</p>

<p>I agree; you look like you're in good shape for a 4.</p>

<p>The curve is pretty generous on both exams. Calculus I think a little more so. Also, the graders of the FRQs are also somewhat lenient, but they still have to be fair.</p>