<p>Anybody with experience in the language departments @ Santa Barbara? Hope against hope, anybody know anything about the 5-year MA in Japanese? Anybody have any experience with German Slavic Semitic? I don’t plan on trying to do all those, they’re just ideas of languages to do. Thanks a bunch!</p>
<p>BackToReality</p>
<p>Don’t waste your time with languages. Only the military will hire you lol j/k. A language is a language you’ll learn in whatever school you go to.</p>
<p>BackToReality,</p>
<p>I don’t plan to major in language, but I’m a native speaker of Japanese.</p>
<p>Then why major in Japanese? Major waste of time and money when you’re a native speaker. Don’t major on something just because it’ easy. It’s not the diploma that counts it’s what’s on your diploma.</p>
<p>wellendowed,</p>
<p>You totally mistaked me with her/him.</p>
<p>I noticed that too. I was like wait, did they switch sn or something? or am I just stupid.:p</p>
<p>I’ll f+++ your ass BriAn if you don’t shut up LOL J/K</p>