Least Preppiest Schools

<p>What are in your opinions the least and most preppiest boarding schools, ill start off.</p>

<p>Most: Deerfield
Lest: NMH</p>

<p>Seriously I would worry more about where you would find the smartest, most down-to-earth people like you would at Deerfield.</p>

<p>^ That's a joke, right? In all honesty, I'm sure there are some -- maybe even a bunch -- but there's no way the kids at Deerfield are more "down to earth" than those at NMH. </p>

<p>I was on a few sports teams at NMH, and whenever we'd go up against Deerfield, there was a stark contrast between the behavior of kids on each team. I do think that the stereotypical rich prep school kid is much more common at Deerfield than at NMH. And for the record, the rich kids at NMH -- unless they have a famous last name -- never flaunt or even reveal their wealth.</p>

<p>This is too controversial for CC. No one is going to win, and it is going to be very ugly for both sides. Everyone has their own opinion, and I respect that you all want to defend your home turf. I'm sure that every school has down-to-earth students. It's honestly a fact that all boarding schools mentioned on this site have kids that are rich and affluent, and kids that are down-to-earth and don't have a ton of money. </p>

<p>Let's stop this conversation before it gets out of control.</p>