List of Strengths and Weaknesses of UC Berkeley

<p>Please list the Strengths and Weaknesses of Cal in all areas, including but not limited to the academics, the professors, the fine arts, the living conditions, the costs, and any special/strong programs.</p>

<p>Sounds like someone's too lazy to do a search.</p>

<p>Here, lemme help you:
Let</a> me google that for you</p>

<p>What a genius program I'm gonna have to use it all the time!</p>

<p>sagert, I could not glean info that would answer the OP's question from that search you suggested. For some reason the OP is getting flamed from people for utilizing the copy-paste function. It is a reasonable question, tho complex, that would help others who might be interested in the college. Experienced and knowledgable students of the uc b should take a stab at whatever they can of this question.</p>

<p>OP, you're asking a rather broad question and people on the forums generally don't try to answer questions that can span for pages. I think you should try researching a bit first and then come back with more specific questions (i.e. how's the student body at a public school compared to private schools... etc).</p>

<p>Plus, this has been asked many dozens of times before and answered in the forum. </p>

<p>Over the course of four years at Cal, lets see how many times you feel like answering the same question over and over, particularly when it is the kind of stuff that a bit of research can uncover.</p>