Little help on my chances plz

<p>I plan on dropping my transfer application to georgetown as soon as they allow me and here are my stats could i please have some honest feedback thanks for your help.
White male
3.89 GPA at a local maryland community college
My high school GPA is a 3.2 (sucks i know0
I have not taken the SAT or ACT the website says transfer applicants do not need to submit one. Because of my weak high school GPA should I take the SAT or ACT to try and supplement?
I served in the marine corps for 5 years did two tours to iraq and one to afghan i speak some spanish. Im currently employed 40 plus hours a week by the DOD as a subject matter expert for a govt aircraft which is the reason for lack of EC with my current college but its government service so should i add that to my application somehow?
I do have some medals and awards that are combat related and others just for exceptional duties during my military service but no scholastic awards. Also not sure if its worth mentioning or putting on an application during my military school i was the #1 student in two different classes while being the class officer in charge. Its questions like that one i need help with should things of that nature be mentioned or not?</p>

<p>I would not bother with SAT/ACT since Georgetown waives that requirement for applicants who have been out of high school for more than 5 years. I think they are pretty much interested in what you are doing now (your current college courseload, college GPA, current prof/dean rec's etc.) </p>

<p>I think you should absolutely talk about working 40 hours a week. Having to financially support yourself is crucial + attending college courses is incredibly time consuming therefore a lack of EC's isn't going to be too surprising. Any awards/medals you received on deployment are a testament to your prior job performance and ability to lead. I would think they'd be something important to add to your transfer application. </p>

<p>You need to show off any instance that you've excelled and leadership opportunities/experience you've had so being #1 in classes is really good and appointed class officer in charge is better. You are a non-traditional student who has had a lot of real world experience, having been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, and you should use it to your best advantage.</p>