Livingston to Busch in 20 minutes

<p>How doable is it to get from a class on Livingston to a class on Busch (on time) in 20 minutes?</p>

<p>Depends on what time of the day the classes are. If they are during the 'rush' hours i.e. around 5PM - 6:45PM then it would be tough. If in the morning or in the afternoon before 4:30PM, you should be fine.</p>

<p>Absolutely, I did it all of last year. It's not 100% but usually not late and rarely more than a few minutes</p>

<p>If it's for a lab class that requires you to be there absolutely on time, it might get really tough depending on what time of day it is. I have this problem going from my math class on Livingston to my Biolab on Busch and there are times where I'm 5 minutes late and the teacher can't accept the assignment that was due and I'm not able to take the quiz at the start of each lab class.</p>

<p>"...and there are times where I'm 5 minutes late and the teacher can't accept the assignment that was due and I'm not able to take the quiz at the start of each lab class."</p>

<p>Honestly, I would talk to the teacher about that in private. He has to understand that you are not superhuman.</p>