Looking for a Fellow 09er to Bounce Essay Ideas Off of Eachother! (Through IM)

<p>Okay, are there any other 09ers like myself who are in the process of writing essays and would like to have some to bounce ideas off of once in a while. By this I mean, adding eachother on MSN messenger (sorry, I don’t use any other IM clients), helping eachother out on essays, and helping eachother out in general. I think it would be great to have someone that I could send random sentences or fragments from my essay and have them help me out on them once in a while (and I would do the same in return).</p>

<p>Post here, and please PM me your MSN address if interested :)</p>

<p>no msn… aim?</p>

<p>Actually, I do have AIM, but it has my full name in it. I guess I could go on it for this purpose :P</p>

<p>I’ll send you mine once i create a new one ^_^</p>