Looking for a good bio college

<p>Hello, I'm new to the forum and I will try to post replies as well, but I was wondering what are some possible biorelated colleges that are realistic for someone with my scores.</p>

<p>SAT1: 1430</p>

<p>800 in math
630 in verbal (I moved from China since I was nine, and was never really "taught" english until high school)</p>

<p>SAT II: 750+ for sure in Math IC, 780+ for sure in Bio (if i get molecular), hopefully 650+ in Writing</p>

<p>I will have to apply as an International Student as well.</p>

<p>I'm an active athelete and participate in my school activities as well as being in the IB program. So, any recommendations? Also, would graduating a year early help me or hurt me in my college selection?</p>

<p>My possible list right now is: U. of Wisconsin - Madison, McGill (in canada), U. of Toronto, Brandeis.</p>

<p>bump, please provide me with some guidance</p>

<p>Wisconsin-Madison is a great safety for you. Also look into Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Cornell, Michigan-Ann Arbor, UC Berkeley and Washington University-St Louis. </p>

<p>Obviously, you want to be realistic. You should not apply to Harvard, Princeton, MIT, Yale and Stanford. Only apply to two of those five. </p>

<p>Then apply to 4 of the following 8: Duke, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, Cornell, Michigan, Washington-St Louis, UC-Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania and University of Chicago.</p>

<p>Wisconsin is a safety for you and Toronto and McGill are very realistic.</p>

<p>Bump, please help me and give me some more suggestions</p>

<p>I think Brown would be a good choice for you.</p>

<p>Johns Hopkins and Emory would be great for you</p>

<p>Check out: Vandy, URochester, UMichigan, UIllinois-UC, Tulane, Trinity U., Boston C., Case Western, Carnagie Mellon, Northwestern.</p>

<p>Might want to look at Duke, Colgate and Holy Cross. Tufts is another match. Might get more financial help at smaller schools like Holy Cross or Colgate</p>

<p>Holy Cross sounds like a pretty religious-affliated school to me, I some how doubt there exists a strong biotechnology program =)</p>

<p>I was just having that talk with my 14 yr old, she was surprised to learn that religous schools actually teach evolution! ( With the exception of colleges like Wheaton Il.)
I beleive Holy Cross is Jesuit not born-again and Jesuits have a history of strong academics</p>