Looking for college to attend and become dual certified teacher in Art&Social Studies

I currently live in New York and would like to attend a college where I can become a teacher for Art and Social Studies. I primarily want to be an Art teacher, but I want to also teach social studies as a back up. I love history and art so I have no problem finding motivation to pursue this.
However, I am having issues finding colleges that can help me achieve this and I understand that there are different ways to go about this specific certification. If you know of a college that can help me achieve this then please list the name and how I would go about this (i.e: what programs would I have to enroll in) if I were to attend said college. I would like to stay relatively close to NY but I am more than willing to move. Also, I will be transferring from a community college.
Please & Thank You!

Many colleges with good education departments would be suitable for your interests. However, it is unlikely you will find a school with a program which specifically aligns art and social studies within their certification program. If you would like to stay in New York, research colleges in the state which offer teacher certification, compile a preliminary list of schools, then contact their education departments and ask about certification options.

The link below explains the certification process from start to finish in New York:

http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/certificate/certprocess.html#two