MA colleges - hoping people are willing to share how much merit any of these schools offered, not financial aid. I would totally appreciate it. I know MA schools don’t tend to be as generous and I want my daughter to be realistic. Feel free to give any negative feedback on the schools too (or positive for Salem, the rest I know the positives). Thank you for any help.
My son applied to Merrimack, test optional, and got the cost close to $40k a year. Attending Stonehill, which got closer to $35k a year. They are launching a nursing major Fall 2026. Used to transfer those students to Assumption for that degree.
My son had 5 APs, grades in the second decile of his class, and was an Eagle Scout.
Endicott was the lowest of all her acceptances at 24k/yr for the Presidential Academic scholarship. BUT they were less overall tuition-wise, so there’s that. Mine only applied to Endicott off your list, but all the others were in New England
Most of those schools don’t report the average merit given but I saw Emmanuel has an average merit award of $3700 (14% receive merit) and Wheaton had average merit of $36,000 (24% receive merit). Of your list, Salem State is considered a lower cost option in MA with tuition/fees around $13k in-state (if you live on campus the COA is $28k but most students there are commuters).