Maintaining in state tuition

<p>I currently attend a private school in Florida. I want to transfer to a public school in Florida. I attended high school in Florida, and applied as an in state student. My parents moved to California, but I obviously still live in Florida. Can I still apply as an in state student with in state tuition?</p>

<p>I believe you 'live' in the state that your parents live in.</p>

<p>Just MHO. Others may have different info</p>

<p>My understanding is, unfortunately, no. You will be considered out of state since your parents reside outside of Florida.</p>

<p>You need to contact the institutions that you would like to transfer to and ask them what category you are in. It is possible that they have different policies.</p>

<p>Since your parents are no longer residents of Florida, I'm not sure you would be considered instate there at this point. BUT Happymom is correct. You need to contact the specific school and ask THEM this question.</p>