Major for Special Education

I noticed that there is a Masters in Special Education at Belmont, but no Undergraduate major. I have left messages with Belmont about this, but have not heard back quite yet. Anyone have insight into this? Seems like if they have classes in graduate school, that they may be able to piece together requisite courses for licensure for special ed. Thanks for any info that you may have.

Replying to my own post with an update: i got in touch with the licensure coordinator at Belmont. They no no longer have a masters, have a new dean, but they have hired 2 special ed teachers and are looking into the possibility of both an undergrad and grad degree in special education. It’s not certain if either or both at this time.