Major Roast.

<p>Okay. Let's roast majors. None of this pitiful stereotype creation for each major is allowed. I want a lambasting of various majors.</p>

<p>Here it goes. . . . .</p>

<p>Sociology: Coming up with elaborate excuses for people's lack of personal responsibility.</p>

<p>What's a lambasting, and where can I find one so I can give one out?</p>

<p>Theology: The study of nothing, founded on nothing, resting on no principles, proceeding by no authority, having no data, demonstrating nothing, and admitting no conclusion (Thomas Paine)</p>

<p>Q: What's the difference between a vampire and a business major?
A: One of them has no soul and sucks the life out of others to survive. The other is a vampire.</p>

<p>Psychology: Apparently life wasn't enough, they had to go major in common sense too.</p>

<p>^Yes, because I'm sure everyone intuitively knows the intricacies of the human mind and reasons behind everyone's behavior, all the time.</p>

<p>Psychology: Oversensitive pricks</p>

<p>Phew, good thing I'm not a psych major!</p>

<p>All psychology majors are oversensitive pricks, but not all oversensitive pricks are psychology majors :)</p>

<p>Economics/Business: people who are only studying money so they can make money</p>

<p>Engineering: People who only study engineering because they've heard all the stories about the big starting salaries they're going to make but have absolutely no non-technical education otherwise or care at all really about what they're studying and are just literally a walking toolbag. People who like bragging about their 'tough' majors in order to compensate for their low GPA's and no free-time schedules.</p>

<p>Finance: People who only want to make money after graduation, but don't really want to do anything creative to do so.</p>

<p>Monkey, was that a roast or a giant run-on with few included stereotypes? Hopefully you can do better than that.</p>

<p>It was a roast of Godly proportions ;) and the run-on simply magnified the effect even more.</p>

<p>And many of the roasts in this thread are just stereotypes anyway.</p>

<p>Philosophy: the study of the effects of 4 years of pot-smoking</p>

<p>I tried.... lol</p>