Majors & FA

<p>Hey guys, so I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and had a few questions. </p>

<ul>
<li><p>Is this possible: to major in history education (secondary education) and psychology? I really want to be a teacher; however, I know that in today's economy (and the potential economy in 5 years), that the teacher field is more or less saturated. I do, though, have an interest in psychology. </p></li>
<li><p>What's the best case scenario for financial aid given this information: my mom's out on disability and receives social security and my dad is soon to be retired. Our combined family income at that point will be approximately $45,000-$60,000. I will also graduate somewhere between 10-20 in my class of 450 and I've taken all APs/honors classes. </p></li>
</ul>

<p>Thanks for whatever insight you can provide me with!</p>

<ol>
<li><p>It is definitely possible through the BUCOP program to double major in those i believe. It really depends on how many credits your receive from your AP courses</p></li>
<li><p>Financial aid is really guesswork. it really depends on your GPA and Test Scores in conjunction with your EFC. So the Lower the EFC and higher your GPA/Test scores the better the chance of receiving more financial aid.</p></li>
</ol>