Making your own EC resume?

<p>Im confused about making my own EC resume.Arent we just supposed to list the activities in the commonpp??However there's very little space for elaborating.Im very involved in dancing and i would like to make a bigger list about it rather than just fill in the one line given which probably wouldnt suffice..Should I be making an extra resume?If so then where does one include it?Do we mail it?Advice??</p>

<p>I think you attach it on the Additional Info section.</p>

<p>Hope this helped.</p>

<p>Thank you for your advice Kingsize. Do you mean only the dancing part or should i attach a whole resume?sure,i ll be able to explain my activities better,but would that be acceptable?whats the point of the ec section then?</p>

<p>There's no rigid requirements for the EC resume. Have you tried putting "EC resume" or "activities brag sheet" into Google? I don't want to steer you to a certain resume style or layout by linking specific examples. There are many ways to compose an EC resume, so you should look around and see which layout fits your conditions and best showcases your ECs.</p>

<p>No I hadnt tried that!Thanks for telling me drunkofdreams :)
So,do i email it or mail it with the rest of the extra apps or is there someplc to attach it on the commonapp?</p>

<p>Additional info....
I think that says it all.</p>