Max transfer units applied to BA/BS degree

<p>I know that the max units that i can apply towards my degree from CC is 70, so does that mean once i transfer i could technically finish after taking 50 units? or do i need to take at least 60 upper division courses? also i was wondering if anyone had a link to the UC graduation requirements, just so i could see what courses i will be taking when i transfer. THANKS!</p>

<p>It depends on your major. If your major requires a large number of upper division classes then likely not, but most majors non-sci/eng majors are designed with a lot of elective classes so if that's the case then you can be done by completing just 50 units.</p>