May 1st deadline?

<p>I applied to Kean UNiversity, Seton Hall University, and St. Peter's College in NJ, and I have gotten into St.Peter's so far. I am still waiting on the other two because I only applied to these three like 2 weeks ago. St. Peter's wants a response by May 1, but I don't think I'll be notified of a decision by the other two till after May 1. What do I do? Should I just choose St. Peter's?</p>

<p>If you choose St. Peters, the worst that could happen is that you would lose your deposit if one of the other schools comes through. You could wait another day or two and sent the deposit/acceptance fedex. And ... congratulations!</p>

<p>Is it possible to change my mind if I choose St. Peter's and then Seton Hall accepts me and I choose to go there instead?</p>