McCain + Wright

<p>McCain</a> aide suspended for relaying video - John McCain News - MSNBC.com</p>

<p>McCain is such a wimp. He is too polite to win the Presidency.</p>

<p>Razor,</p>

<p>Do you think McCain should have defended his aide for trafficking this hate?</p>

<p>trafficking hate? I've seen the video, it's clips of wright/obama talking one after another. There's nothing untrue about the video. The clips that have obama repeating words are obviously clips...nobody in their right mind would think he stutters.</p>

<p>Yes it's in no way misleading or racist. McCain just kicked the person off the campaign because he secretly wants to help out Obama.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Do you think McCain should have defended his aide for trafficking this hate?

[/quote]

My point is that Bill Clinton would not have hesitated to have his staff engage in similar behavior. Bill Clinton would have attacked anyone who attacked his staff member for doing so. Bill Clinton ended up being President vs. Pres. Bush (41) even though he had less than a majority of the votes.</p>

<p>Bill Clinton was no wimp in politics but McCain is, and nice guys usually finish second.</p>

<p>BTW, sub, how many prior names have you had on this forum?</p>

<p>Had the Obama campaign done anything of this sort, you conservatives would have yelled fowl at the top of your lungs, and held it as "proof" that Obama was unscrupulous to the worst degree, and therefore, unworthy to be President. :rolleyes: Uh-huh....</p>

<p>
[quote]
Had the Obama campaign done anything of this sort, you conservatives would have yelled fowl at the top of your lungs, and held it as "proof" that Obama was unscrupulous to the worst degree, and therefore, unworthy to be President. Uh-huh....

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Bill Clinton did it all the time, he just got the press to do it for him. Sort of like how Hillary Clinton got the press to go after Obama/Wright this time. Hillary Clinton is no wimp and she is a lot smarter when it comes to political strategy than Obama or McCain. </p>

<p>I will give Obama some credit though. He was able to disassociate himself from the Hillary 1984 video - you know the 1984 superbowl commercial for the Mac where Hillary Clinton replaced Big Brother. It was brilliant. If he was smart, he would find some way to get that video re-run.</p>