MFA sculpture?

<p>Hello. I'm a non-traditional, (ie; older) individual with an undergraduate design degree looking into graduate MFA programs with a focus on sculpture. Recommendations / comments appreciated. Thanks!</p>

<p>Try a web search like "graduate sculpture program" or "MFA sculpture program" . you should find hundreds of good programs. Usually the first page or two will be the most visited. Those generally have the best reputation in the real art world, not USNews and World Report</p>

<p>Where do you live? Most people who are really serious in art head on to Yale :P.</p>