microfridge

<p>is it worth it?</p>

<p>Well....you're probably going to have food that you don't eat in the dining halls or leftovers so it would be useful to have imo.</p>

<p>Midnight snacks are very important.</p>

<p>i'm debating the same thing. if you're in IV - so no kitchen :( - is it better to rent the microfridge?</p>

<p>Does anybody know the rental fee for microfridges?</p>

<p>My S was in one of the Stetson halls first yr and he and his roommate shared the cost of renting a microfridge. My S found it handy his first yr since there were some nights he was busy with EC activities and he was not able to make it to the dining hall during the dinner hours; one of the dining options included in the meal plan was "take-out" food available from a catering service on campus which had later hours than the dining halls so S would often pick something up in advance or after his meetings on the nights when he knew he could not make it to the dining hall, and could then just reheat. </p>

<p>Here is a link to a page with info re microfridge rental:</p>

<p>Residential</a> Life > > First Year Vendor Package</p>

<p>Thanks ... pricey ($207/yr + optional $20 protection plan)... but not so bad if split with roommate.</p>

<p>yes. do it.</p>

<p>Definitely get a fridge. I would recommend renting it instead of buying it if you anticipate living in a dorm with a kitchen sophomore year.</p>