Hello,
I am getting out of the military relatively soon and would like some feedback on my chances in getting into two Minnesota schools. I know my high school grades aren’t really up to par but I figured I can make up for it with my military service since I’ve done a lot of maturing since then. The two schools I’d like to get into are University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management majoring in Supply Chain management. The second school is University of St. Thomas in St. Paul in Supply Chain Management also.
High School GPA 2.95
ACT 21
College GPA- Metropolitan State University of Denver 12 credits 2.95 GPA
University of Maryland University College 6 credits 4.0 GPA
I know I’m in the lower tier of applicants but I would like to know what my real chances are today. I am looking into community colleges to knock out general education requirements if I am rejected. I didn’t take school very seriously growing up but since I’ve been in the military I’ve had A’s in my college courses. I would like to know how much weight colleges put on military veterans. Thanks for all your input.