minority needs help with college

<p>I'm hispanic and I need to know what college options are available to me. I attend an elite private boarding school in New England. Here are my stats...</p>

<p>SAT: 1210 (600V) (610 M)
ACT: 26 should get new scores sometime this week
SAT II: Taking them tomorrow expecting a 600 in Math IC, Literature, and Writing</p>

<p>Classes for Senior Year:
Spanish IV
American Government AP
English IV AP
Advanced Studio Art I
Intro to Calculus (Already took Precalc, its the name my school gives to the class directly under Calc AB AP)
US / Middle-East Relations
* I don't take a science since I already took Physics last year and was not interested in going into advanced levels (ap) of chem, physics or bio</p>

<p>GPA: 3.2 my grades were around a B/B+ freshman year sophmore year i dropped to C+/B- because i was harrassed by a fellow student (plan to write a sup essay about it) junior year B+/A- and for senior year B+/A-</p>

<p>EC:
Varsity Soccer
Varsity Basketball
Varsity Lacrosse
School Paper
Admissions Ambassador
President of Habitat for Humanity
Altar Serving</p>

<p>Awards:
Honor Roll
National Honor Roll
Who's Who Among America's High School students
Ventures Scholar
Scholarship given to students at my school for outstanding character (academics and athletics)
Hispanics Achieving and Celebrating Excellence Award given to 30 high achieving hispanic students in the city</p>

<p>Community Service:
Participated in Thanksgiving Food Drives and Christmas Wrapping Paper Drives
Head Coach of youth soccer team</p>

<p>Other:
Attended Brown Summer Studies Program this past summer</p>

<p>I plan to apply to George Washington, Trinity, Richmond definitely what are my chances at these schools and some other schools i should look at. I have great teacher recs and an essay about my dad immigrating. Thanks any help would be appreciated.</p>

<p>probably pretty good chances, your grades aren't superb, but your ECs and the fact that you are hispanic will most likely do it for you</p>