"MIT Idol"--What do you get when you cross American Idol and college admission?

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/showthread.php?t=303548[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/showthread.php?t=303548&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Beauty and the Geek
Beauty and the MIT Idol
Beauty and MIT
MIT is Beautiful</p>

<p>Reality: ET phone your vote in.</p>

<p>Sorry–no longer productive today . . . .</p>

<p>PS.
"Quick answers…</p>

<p>The goal is to release decisions online at noon on Saturday March 17th and via postal mail around the same time. I won’t be able to confirm this 100% until we are farther along in the process.</p>

<p>You can always send supplemental stuff in, but at this point it is very unlikely to be seen by the committee.</p>

<p>-Ben Jones"
So, a tentative March 17th.
In other news, I just did an overnight and it was SO MUCH FUN!</p>

<p>Simon please let me try u substitution again I just get nervous and can’t do logarithms please Simon give me one more chance…I…(chokes back tears)…I deserve to be the next MIT Idol…Every night I review transcendental functions and trigonometric identities…please…Paula…you understand don’t you</p>