MITChris I've got another question

<p>Do you guys recalculate GPA based on only academic GPA?
or do you include electives such as journalism, health, gym, public speaking, etc?</p>

<p>don't bother him. He's busy playing Starcraft 2.</p>

<p>^lmfaoooo!</p>

<p>SC2!!! :)</p>

<p>I'll take a shot at it though. The actual GPA number doesn't mean much; they'll look more at your class choices and if you've challenged yourself and/or pursued your interests. As long as you have mostly As and Bs, it's fine.</p>

<p>I actually haven't gotten to play SC2 yet. I ordered it from Dell for 25% off but it delayed the ship date. It arrived today but I'm actually out of town for a variety of reasons every single night this week and weekend so I won't get to play it until next week. At which point I will be promptly crushed by every 11 year old who's been rushing Zerg nonstop for the past two weeks ;) </p>

<p>@OP - </p>

<p>We don't recalculate GPA, and we do look (quite a bit) at your extracurriculars.</p>

<p>^so you do put weight on electives like journalism or public speaking, as the OP said?</p>

<p>I don't know what you mean by "weight." </p>

<p>e: OH misread - we consider anything in which you get a grade as part of your GPA. That said, if you have to get a C, better in basket weaving than calculus.</p>