Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Which college is it in?

<p>So I need to what college molecular cell biology and genetics is in for the supplement essay? I tried searching on the website, but it shows me that it belongs to both the college of agriculture and life sciences and the college of arts and sciences and I am very confused. Please help!</p>

<p>“Molecular and Cell Biology” and “Genetics and Development” at the undergraduate level are “concentrations” within the Biology major. You can major in Biology in the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) OR in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS). The major is the same in both colleges - same classes, same department. Which school you choose to apply to depends on what you want of the rest of your education outside of the Bio major. The requirements for CAS and CALS degrees are different - search them up and decide which one you want to pursue.</p>

<p>Here’s some more info: <a href=“Undergraduate | Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics”>Undergraduate | Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics;

<p>based on LockLockBoy’s accurate response, you’ll want to know which college the biological sciences major is in for more than just your supplemental essay - that will also determine which college you’re in once you arrive at Cornell.
the molecular biology and genetics dept. at Cornell, and it’s faculty teach the courses for the Molecular and Cell Biology and Genetics and Development programs of study in the biological sciences major.</p>