Moved Residneces... Do I need to notify Berkeley.. and if I do how do I?

<p>Title pretty much saids it all. From one area in San Diego to another, I am still in California.</p>

<p>Yes, you should inform them of the change. Luckily, it's not too difficult!</p>

<p>1) Log into Bear Facts
2) Click on Personal
3) Click on Address and change it! There are some times during the day when you're not allowed to, so you may have to check back a few times.</p>

<p>Hope this helps!</p>