my chances for NYU UVA OHIO STATE HONORS and GEORGETOWN and NORTHWESTERN

<p>Hello, im a 17 year old junior at a nationally ranked , top 500 public high school in Ohio,
My GPA is 3.3 unweighted, and 4.1 weighted, I have taken 5 AP classes in 3 years so far which is the most offered.I have taken all the rest honors. One class made my GPA a little low (french III honors)
I founded a JSA chapter at my high school freshman year. It has 20 payed members now. I am 3 year president of it, and I am on the regional cabinet and write for the JSA newspaper.
I was a member of FBLA freshmen year, president sophomore year, and secretary this year.
I am a 3 year member of key club , racking up many service hours
I have around 200 hours of service through 2 and a half years.
I am co founder of a varsity sport at the high school. in 9th grade as co founder of avon lake lacrosse club and after 3 years club it was made a varsity sport. It took a lot of hard work.
On my psat i got a 197 but i still have the sat and act to take. I expect to do well.
I am in french national honors society, english national honors society
I was a class officer in 9th and 10th grade
I am a 3 year reporter for the school newspaper
I am in Principals Leadership Group 10th-present
I am attending a jsa summer program at princeton this summer
I am an expansion officer in JSA
I was selected as the student rep on the avon lake city schools foundation and serve on 3 committees
all years i have played varsity golf and been all conference.
Started a charity called " birdies for kids" and raised 900.00ut for the First Tee of Cleveland to help under privaliged kids.
Been on 2 mission trips, and i attend a youth group
Asked to be our schools HOBY rep but i was busy</p>

<p>what are my chances at these schools ... im looking at a big leadership spot in jsa senior year, and my grades are great this year... might break top 10%</p>