My chances of admission at: Cornell, Johns Hopkins, Duke, WashU @ St. Louis?

<p>GPA: ~95 (95/100)
AP Courses I have taken/will be taking:

  1. AP World History
  2. AP European History
  3. AP Psychology
  4. AP Statistics
  5. AP United States History
  6. AP Physics B
  7. AP Calculus AB
  8. AP English Language and Composition
  9. AP United States Government and Politics
    10.AP Macroeconomics
    11.AP Microeconomics
    12.AP Biology
    13.AP Chemistry
    14.AP Spanish</p>

<p>everything else that I have taken are basically honors classes, and some electives of my interest.</p>

<p>SAT scores: ~2100-2200
ACT: ~32-33
SAT Subject tests: Biology-720, Chemistry-780, US History, Physics, and Math have not gotten back yet, but assume they are all above 700.</p>

<p>I have been on Cross country, winter track, and spring track all 4 yrs and varsity</p>

<p>Something big I did was that I spent a summer volunteering at cancer research lab Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, where I did lab work with researchers who are trying to validate a new method of lung cancer detection through molecular diagnosis. I had about 200 hours. I did this because I am very interested in biomedical sciences, and my transcript shows my interest since I have taken the hardest science courses available and have done well in them.</p>