My chances of getting into AUBURN University?

<p>I'm a junior, going on senior when school starts again in the fall. I want to become a history teacher in the future, so I would mark that on my application. </p>

<p>Basic Information:
- I'm a Korean male residing in Irvine, California.
- There has been a upward trend starting from my freshman year to my senior year in class rigor and grades.</p>

<p>My academics:
- 3.35 GPA from 10th grade to 11th (moderate courseload, I've taken a couple of AP's)
- Senior schedule: AP US history, AP European history, AP government/Honors economics, contemporary literature, orchestra, and functions/statistics/trigonometry (6 classes in total).
- 1980 SAT score: 680 reading, 640 math, 660 writing. </p>

<p>Extra-curriculars:
(Note: I'm in the process for doing more regarding history and politics as I have connections)
- Star Boy Scout (3rd highest achievement).
- Volunteer for the mentally disabled 5 hours weekly (November 8, 2007 start, August 8, 2009).<br>
- Volunteer at local senior center 2 hours weekly (December 30, 2008 start, May 7, 2009 end).
- Concertmaster of String Orchestra freshman year.
- Principal Second Violin of Symphonic Orchestra sophomore year.
- Recipient of the "Most Outstanding Musician Award" freshman year.
- Recipient of the "Most Outstanding Musician Award" junior year.
- 4 years of school orchestra.
- General member of Future Business Members of America sophomore year.
- General member of Future Business Members of America junior year.
- Secretary of Future Business Members of America senior year.
- Publicity commissioner of Writers' Workshop sophomore year.
- General member of the Red Cross of Northwood sophomore year.
- Vice president of the Red Cross of Northwood junior year.
- Co-founder of the Car Club of Northwood sophomore year.
- Vice president of the Car Club of Northwood sophomore year.
- Vice president of the Car Club of Northwood junior year (We invited Power Ford of Tustin to showcase their cars and they came with the Ford Mustang, Ford SVT Raptor, Ford Fiesta, and the Ford Fusion Sport).
- Vice president of Support Our Troops of Northwood senior year.
- Accepted onto the yearbook staff of Northwood sophomore year.
- Went on a mission to Potoichan, Mexico summer of senior year for humanitarian aid (Obscure town 10 hours away from bus from civilization).</p>

<p>Please 'chance' me. If you do not think I will be accepted, please state your reasons why and what you think I should improve on. Thank you!</p>