My chances to get into any of the following schools?

<p>Hi everyone :)</p>

<p>I am applying Early Decision to Emory University. If that doesn't work out, I will be applying to:</p>

<p>-New York University
-University of Southern California
-Wake Forest University
-University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
-Rice University
-Boston University
-Syracuse University
-SUNY Binghamton</p>

<p>I am a New York resident. </p>

<p>My cummulative average is a 93.00. I'm not sure how to calculate my gpa...I heard you divide by 25. So my GPA would be a 3.72. </p>

<p>Currently my senior schedule consists of: AP Calculus AB, AP Psychology, English, Human Rights</p>

<p>My junior schedule was: AP US History, AP English Language & Composition, Precalculus, and Physics. </p>

<p>SAT (first time): 1900. Critical Reading: 550. Math: 620. Writing: 730. Essay: 11
SAT (second time): 1960. Critical Reading: 640. Math: 640. Writing: 680. Essay: 9.
<em>I think all of my schools superscore</em>
ACT (first time): 28. English: 33. Math: 27. Reading: 31. Science: 22. Essay: 9. Combined English/Writing score: 31.
<em>I'm retaking the ACT on the 22nd and I just took two SAT subject tests, although none of my schools require them. I'll send them if I did well.</em></p>

<p>Do you guys think I have a good chance with any of the above mentioned schools? Please be honest. Thank you! :)</p>

<p>93 Avg =3.72 - different schools will view this differently, but it's as good as a guestimate as any.</p>

<p>Superscore SAT = 2010, which is probably a bit better than your ACT first time.</p>

<p>Overall, looks like a good list to me. </p>

<p>There are a couple of reaches there -- but that's ok. Mostly, I think your stats fit in well with the accepted student profiles. I'm not sure I see a slam-dunk safety school though you'll probably get into at least a couple from this list.</p>

<p>why such a light courseload?</p>