My chances?

<p>I'm a 15 year old high school sophomore currently being home schooled by an accredited home school academy. I'll continue to be home schooled for the rest of 10th grade. For the rest of high school, I'll attend a DoDDs school. I'm very skilled with computers and an avid reader. I'm American, and currently live in Malaysia, but I'm moving to the U.A.E. in a week. I'm taking Chinese 3, French 1, Geometry (I took Algebra 1 last year), World History 1 and 2, English, Health, and computer class. I'm female, half African-American and half Malaysian, and I speak some Malay. Oh, and my family is upper middle class. </p>

<p>I'd really like to know my chances for (in order): Dartmouth, Johns Hopkins University, and Rice University. Thanks!</p>

<p>Well, you didn't give a lot of information about test scores/EC's or anything, but I'm pretty sure Rice is the easiest to get into out of the 3, then JHU, then Dartmouth.</p>

<p>Thanks! I can't really post anything about tests because I haven't taken them yet. </p>

<p>I'm also wondering if my chances will be hurt because I'm home schooled?</p>