My name is Lindsay, and I am a USC board troll.

<p>I thought I would just write a little message to you all stating that you were truly kind to me when I was an applicant this past year. I know you all know that I was bummed I didn't make the cut, but I will let you know that I am doing good things at ASU, regardless of how much I'm still cheering for USC inside. It is likely that I will not transfer to USC, but I'm so glad for everyone who DID get in!</p>

<p>I would like to give a shout out to alamemom, who I still haven't forgotten, as she is honestly the single most helpful person on this forum. (Come on, you know you're thankful for her too!)</p>

<p>I would also like to give a shout out to ALL OF YOU, because you made the USC admissions process seem more like a family to me (and isn't that what USC is all about--family?)</p>

<p>ANYWAYS. I just want you all to know that I haven't forgotten about how awesome you are.</p>

<p>Good luck class of 2014 (and 2015, and 2016, and 2017...)!</p>

<p>there needs to be more ppl like you. u deserve to join the trojan family</p>

<p>:) Thanks, Lindsay! I KNOW you are going to have a great time at ASU, and though you aren't planning to transfer, there is always graduate school... :)</p>

<p>you seem like a great person, good luck to you</p>