My name is spelled wrong in my high school system. Should I change it?

So legally my name has a space in it, so there are 2 separate words. But I have been writing it my whole life with just one, so through my schooling it was just one. Should I talk to someone to change it or is it not that important? Also my name under my SAT and AP tests is just one word, so I don’t know what to do.

Keep it all uniform. If all your documents going to a school are one word, use that. You might want to change it with the school for your diploma.

Agree to keep it the way it has been. Your transcript should match everything.