Myers-Briggs Types?

<p>ENTP here, recently converted from an INTP and loving it, haha. Do you think your type fits you, does it affect how you associate with others? What do you love/hate about your type? If you have no clue what I'm talking about, take the test here: Free</a> Jung Personality Test</p>

<p>I am an ISFP/ISFJ. I've gotten ISFP the most from tests I've taken before though.</p>

<p>INTJ. Have yet to be formally tested. I sort of doubt that I'm one of the rarest types, though. This doesn't make sense to me statistically-speaking. I would really like to be formally evaluated someday.</p>

<p>ENTPs are creative, complex people who seek to improve their understanding of the natural world, usually by building armored fifty-story-tall robotic monsters with iron jaws and death-ray eyes, or by creating genetically mutated plagues that spread unstoppably across the land, turning all who are contaminated into mindless zombie drones. </p>

<p><a href="http://www.xeromag.com/fun/personality.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.xeromag.com/fun/personality.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>It seems like one of these threads pops up every coule of months.</p>

<p>Always an ENTJ.</p>

<p>ESTP..."- "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population."</p>

<p>4.3%...</p>

<p>On flaucinauci...I'm a Conman?

[quote]
This generally expresses itself as an overwhelming urge to prove your self worth (and fatten your wallet) by taking advantage of the suckers, marks, and dupes who surround you--after all, isn't that what they're there for? It's not your fault that their stupidity and gullibility lets them believe you when you say that Hershey's Kissesses exposed to your patented psychic amplifier rays will let them fly! As your hero and fellow ESTP, P. T. Barnum, once said, "it is morally wrong to let a sucker keep his money."

[/quote]
</p>

<p>...maybe I do take advantage of other's stupidity...but not always.</p>

<p>I'm INTJ. According to falucinauci's link:</p>

<p>
[quote]
The INTJ sees life as a problem to be solved. For that reason, the INTJ is the person a company brings in from the outside to streamline production processes and identify redundant assets for termination. The INTJ's combination of analyticial problem-solving skills and complete and utter disregard for the morality or consequences of his actions also make him ideal for the job of hatchet man, CIA operative, and helpdesk operator.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Sounds right.</p>

<p>^ It's the right "type" for me, but I'm just wondering how accurate it is. Why not INTF or..what have you? INTJ seems rare o_x</p>

<p>For all the Ps, are any of you procrastinating on something currently? I'm supposed to be writing a 10 page research paper due tomorrow. :P</p>

<p>I vary from INTJ (Mastermind) and INTP (Architect). It makes me sound really unique and rational. I've done this test a lot, but I think it really only captures half of my personality.</p>

<p>^^ yes...I'm supposed to write two 250 words journalism stories by today...and I'm writing them right now.</p>

<p>INFP, the Questor</p>

<p>it's the first time I've ever gotten introverted, but the description fits!</p>

<p>ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.</p>

<p>I got INFP twice when I took this before after Meddo did a thread on't</p>

<p>Introverted (I) 59.46% Extroverted (E) 40.54%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Feeling (F) 64.1% Thinking (T) 35.9%
Perceiving (P) 82.14% Judging (J) 17.86%</p>

<p>I'm an ENTP</p>

<p>INTP, although I seem to only barely be thinking, LOL. The egghead. Although I think I am closer to INFP, the idealist.

[quote]
the circus, the Resistance, or the Rebellion, where they tend to do well in any position requiring excellent hand-eye coordination or mastery of the Force.

[/quote]

this in particular.</p>

<p>ISTJ. I Usually get that or INTJ.</p>

<p>I always get INTJ.</p>

<p>ENTJ, or less often INTJ.</p>