Native American's & College

<p>I am so new to this, my son is just starting High School, but all his life growing up he has been told he can go to College for free because he is Native American, he is enrolled in a tribe and is 50% Native American. I was just wondering if anyone out there could help me with information, or where to find information about college and help to pay for it, We do not make a lot of money, so any help that he can get to be able to go to college will be wonderful. I can be reached via email @ <a href="mailto:patikey@gmail.com">patikey@gmail.com</a></p>

<p>thank you for your time,</p>

<p>Pati</p>

<p>Just googled to try and help you find info. There are website. I googled...Native Americans College Tuition.</p>

<p>College</a> Tuition Waivers for Native American Students</p>

<p>Ft. Lewis College in Durango, CO offer full tuition waivers to Native Americans.</p>

<p>FLC::Financing</a> Your Education::Native American Tuition Waiver</p>

<p>Ft. Lewis also offers extensive support services to its Native American students. </p>

<p>Additional monies are available through the AMERICAN INDIAN SUPPLEMENTAL EXISTENCE FUND (Institutional</a> Scholarships) worth up to an additional $1000/yr.</p>