I am an Asian int female high school graduate, and I have just been admitted by Grinnell College through another program and have committed to this college. I am also waitlisted at Reed College. Due to some complications in the visa process, I cannot go to Grinnell this year and have to defer my admission to next year. If Reed admits me this year and offers me a good financial aid package, I may have to reconsider my college choice. Reed might be a better choice for me in terms of financial aid. Also, if being admitted, I can go to college this year. However, I am intending to pursue CS major and Econ minor in college, and I think that Grinnell might be much better than Reed in terms of CS. Which college should I choose if I am admitted by Reed? The reason why I have to put this forward is that Reed’s waitlist decision date is so close to school year opening day, which is August 1st, so if anyone has any helpful advice about this, please comment below. Thank you so much.