So heres my problem. Over the summer I will be doing drivers ed, an internship at a local hospital for 3 weeks(its a program), and training to get ready for football. The problem is there is a mandatory camp that I need/want to attend. That is during the last week of my volunteering for the hospital. The camp is in the opposite direction and I won't be able to make it to the hospital to volunteer at all as it is an all day/night thing. I have already emailed the coordinator in charge of the program and am waiting for her reply now, but what should I do incase things go wrong?
Best case scenario: I can be let off early and skip that week fine
Worst case: It's one or the other</p>
<p>If it comes down to the worst case, which one should I choose? I want to do both of them, but chances are, knowing my bad luck, I will have to pick one or the other. Which one should I pick?</p>