Need to Post Spring 2010 grades

<p>Do I go back to the UC application to do this? Or, since I have already SIRed to Cal do I go to one of their websites?</p>

<p>Um, i'm not Cal, i'm UCLA, but I think we just have to send in transcripts to the school. Maybe Cal is different, seeing as their application process had extra parts.</p>

<p>Cal wants your official transcript that has your spring grades. You don't need to report anything online.</p>

<p>Thanks guys!</p>