New season of Real Housewives of New York City

<p>It’s back. I hadn’t realized that I’d missed it, until I saw it last night. </p>

<p>Bethenny and Jill, friends no more? That makes me sad. Seriously.</p>

<p>I am with you Donna, they seemed like the two closest to normal, if you can say that about any one on a reality show.</p>

<p>Lots of whining about my life felt apart and you weren’t there- I was arrested, my husband had cancer, I got divorced, etc, mememememe, whinewhinewhine, poormepoorme, why didn’t you drop your life and come and hug me?</p>

<p>Looks like Ramona got “well rested” with no surgery at all, really, she says no surgery or procedures and we all believe her, even if her brows are an inch higher than last season ;)</p>

<p>Ah, trash TV, who can resist?</p>

<p>I agree that Bethenny and Jill seem(ed) the most “normal.” (Isn’t Jill’s daughter going to college? Do you think she’s been on CC?) I thought I wouid swear off the housewives in general after the last season of Orange County, when I found myself getting really, really, really tired of those women (and the new one was the worst, IMHO). But, sigh, I don’t think I can stay away. I have to watch it upstairs by myself, though, because my H doesn’t get it. It’s a heck of a lot more uplifting than “The First 48”! An hour of women yelling at each other drives me nuts, but I can’t resist.</p>

<p>Ha! I watch upstairs by myself, too, I am too embarrassed to be even seen watching that trash! IRL I don’t tell any one :D</p>

<p>Millionaire Matchmaker is my guilty pleasure. Got to see if there’s a thread for that one.</p>

<p>I do like the New York housewives better than any of the others. The Orange County gals are too young and nip/tucked. The Atlanta wives reminded me of the Jerry Springer Show.</p>

<p>I’ve found my people! I DVR the Housewives of OC and NYC and it’s definitely a guilty, embarrassing pleasure. (I also love Mad Men and was a huge fan of West Wing, both of which I consider fairly high brow for TV, so there!) I can’t wait to check out last night’s taping! I don’t know why these ladies intrigue me but they do. I feel like it’s a train wreck kind of lifestyle and I guess I’m one of those looky loos… sad but true.</p>

<p>I got hooked on RHOC when I was working in the OC during the 1st season and having grown up there, I knew people just like that when I left and was amused (and perhaps slightly superior:D) in noting that leaving was the right thing for me.</p>