NHS induction speech?!

<p>so.. induction is in a few short days .. and I've yet to write my speech. oops.</p>

<p>I have to talk about service. but I have absolutely NO idea what to say?! i cannot remember for the life of me what was said at last year's induction. wish i did</p>

<p>but i seriously need help! am I supposed to talk about the community service activities we did in last year's NHS or what? </p>

<p>thank you in advance!</p>

<p>Typically, at least this is what I did when I was inducted as an officer, u can just go to the NHS website and take some of their goals and what not and incorporate those into ur speech. It's rlly not a big deal. Life will throw u much more stressful events</p>

<p>NHS really isn't a big deal. Don't sweat it and have fun</p>

<p>well.. I'm a senior and already in NHS. and I've already been inducted as the treasurer.</p>

<p>but since I'm on the board of NHS, I have to give a speech at the induction for the new members (juniors) and all of their parents. </p>

<p>It's kind of nerve wracking since there's going to be a ton of people there. and I'm clueless as to where I should even begin. </p>

<p>but I'll check out the NHS website, thanks</p>