Unweighted GPA: 3.8
Weighted GPA: N/A
Class rank: N/A of 180</p>

<p>SAT I Math: 750
SAT I Verbal: 720</p>

<p>SAT II Scores
SAT II Writing, SAT II Math IC, SAT II Latin: Dec.</p>

<p>Extracurriculars (id est, the Weaknesses)</p>

<p>Freelance web design for four years, with about eight hours per week on average and my own professional studio; two years of men's track; two years of intramural bowling; two years of Spanish Club; web design and programming company; 91 service hours (41 hours for local hospital and 50 hours for Association for Retarded Citizens); job at grocery store during the summer before junior year</p>

<p>Noteworthy Courses</p>

<p>Sophomore: Accelerated Geometry
Junior: AP Latin Vergil, AP Chemistry, Honors English, Accelerated Algebra II/Trigonometry/Analytic Geometry
Senior: AP Latin Poetry, AP English Literature, AP Physics, Honors Spanish III, Honors Calculus</p>

<p>Wondering about chances for the University of Chicago (my first choice) early action and the following if that turns out ugly:</p>

<p>University of Pennsylvania (Reach)
Northwestern University (Reach)
Vanderbilt University (Reach)
Williams College (Reach)
Lehigh University (Match)
University of Pittsburgh (Safety)</p>

<p>My list is pretty much go-big-or-go-home; hence, the lack of matches.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>If you are essentially running a web design company, that's considered leadership. It's also considered a strong EC.</p>

<p>I call it a studio to try and distinguish it from a company. Maybe saying "freelance" for some odd reason confused you; it's not what I am. I don't design and program for a fee often (although I have and probably will more often in the next few months), but I've designed dozens of sites, ads, logos, et cetera for personal and third-party projects.</p>

<p>So, we'll say I have one solid EC. ;)</p>