"non-traditional" student, housing question

<p>Hello, just wondering if there are any on-campus living options for an older undergrad (note: not old enough to be anyone's parent, fyi). Lack of study buddies is a drag.</p>

<p>I've sent some messages seeing if perhaps I could be housed with grad students, or at worst live with undergrads who are honors students (my gpa is 4.0 so that wouldn't be a stretch). A 'normal' undergrad dorm situation would certainly aggravate my oldness, so that's out.</p>

<p>Anyone been through this? Thanks!</p>

<p>If age is a concern, there are residence halls designated for grad/professional students. If meeting study buddies is the bigger concern, then there might be a learning community dorm for your major that would help. You might also want to consider living off-campus but moving closer so that you can meet up with other students more easily.</p>

<p>I was also thinking that you may want to live off campus. There are many apartments very close to campus. Per my D (just completing freshman year) most move off campus after their first year, hence, a large percent of those living on, freshman.</p>

<p>Someone on another thread mentioned this- It might be a good idea to join some clubs, especially related to your major, if finding people to study with is any problem.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Hello, just wondering if there are any on-campus living options for an older undergrad (note: not old enough to be anyone's parent, fyi). Lack of study buddies is a drag.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Quick question, and I totally understand if you don't want to answer, but are you British by any chance?</p>