non traditional students - non degree seeking

For a student who has completed high school but is not enrolling in college in the fall, I am looking for suggestions (or list) of schools that allow a non-degree seeking high school grad to take an undergraduate course. Could be audit, or not for credit.

Just about every place will allow that. So contact the ones that look convenient to you, contact them directly, and ask.